|PC Sentinel Software|
The eyes in the back of your head
- What personally identifiable information of yours is collected from you through the web site
- How the information is used or shared
- How you can correct any inaccuracies in the information.
- We disclose information in response to a subpoena, warrant, court order, levy, attachment, order of a court-appointed receiver or other comparable legal process, including subpoenas from private parties in a civil action.
- We disclose information that we in good faith believe is appropriate to cooperate in investigations of fraud or other illegal activity or is necessary to conform to applicable laws, or to conduct investigations of violations of our User Agreement.
- We disclose information to your agent or legal representative (such as the holder of a power of attorney that you grant, or a guardian appointed for you).
SecurityInformation collected by PC Sentinel Software is stored in secure operating environments that are not available to the public. All of our employees are dedicated to maintaining and upholding your privacy and security and are aware of our privacy and security policies. Unfortunately, no data transmission over the Internet can be guaranteed 100% secure. As a result, while we strive to protect your personal information, PC Sentinel Software cannot ensure or warrant the security of any information you transmit to us, and you do so at your own risk. Once we receive your transmission, we make our best efforts to ensure its security on our systems.The PC Sentinel Software web site purchase forms ask users to enter sensitive personal information (such as credit card number and/or social security number), that information is encrypted and is protected with the best encryption software in the industry - SSL.
- Validate credit card information
- Send you registration information after your purchase of the product
- From time to time contact you regarding new product offerings by PC Sentinel Software. A purchaser may choose not to receive these notifications as described below.